David and Sarah's Photography

731-609-0925

731-609-7672


Investment in your portraits


Senior portrait $300

plus tax

What's Included: Up to  2-3 hour portrait session Post production

Shareable online gallery

Photoshop touch-ups

Unlimited locations and unlimited wardrobe changes

No minimum purchase require

You would receive

1-11x14

1-8x10

2-5x7

Your senior portrait package comes with a link to your own, online gallery.

Share your online photos with your family and friends just send them the link. Once you have decided on your favorites, we have a verity of different printing options, paper, canvas, framed and matted wall hangings, photo books, albums or any other medium we offer, including the ability to purchase digital files!


Family Portraits $ 225

plus tax


What's Included: Up to  2 hour portrait session

Post production Shareable online gallery

Photoshop touch-ups

3 wardrobe changes up to 3 locations

No minimum purchase required

You would receive

1-11x14

1-8x10

2-5x7

Your family portrait package comes with a link to your own, private online gallery. Share your online photos with your family and friends just send them the link. Once you have decided on your favorites, we have a verity of different printing options, paper, canvas, framed and matted wall hangings, photo books, albums or any other medium we offer, including the ability to purchase digital files!


Wedding Session 1 $ 2200.00

15 percent paid when booked the other 85 percent paid 1 week prior to wedding

all money paid is refundable prior to the wedding minus the processing fee of 2.75 %

plus tax


This Collection Includes: 4 hours of wedding coverage

2 photographers

Post-production

1-11x14 canvas

2-4 x 6 Print

2-5 x 7 Print

2-8 x 10 Print

2-11 x 14 Print

2-8 Wallets, die-cut


A viewable, online gallery Ability to Digitally download your images no minimum to purchase


Wedding Session 2 $3699.00

15 percent paid when booked the other 85 percent paid 1 week prior to wedding all money paid is refundable prior to the wedding minus the processing fee of 2.75 %

plus tax

This Collection Includes:

Rehearsal coverage up to 2 hours

All day of wedding coverage

2 photographers

Post-production

1-20x30 canvas print

1-10x10 20 page lay flat page album

10-4 x 6 Print

2-5 x 7 Print

2-8 x 10 Print

2-11 x 14 Print

2-8 Wallets, die-cut

1 digital mini album you can share with family and friends

1- 4 minute video slideshow of wedding

1 cd of posted photos with full copy write privileges 


A viewable, online gallery Ability to Digitally download your images No minimum to purchase


Wedding Session 3 $4399

15 percent paid when booked the other 85 percent paid 1 week prior to wedding all money paid is refundable prior to the wedding minus the processing fee of 2.75 %


plus tax

This Collection Includes:

Engagement session up to 4 hours

Rehearsal coverage up to 2 hours

All day of wedding coverage 2 photographers

Post-production

200 dollar prepaid visa credit card

1- 20x30 canvas

1-20 page lay flat album

10-4 x 6 Print

2-5 x 7 Print

2-8 x 10 Print

2-11 x 14 Print

2-8 Wallets, die-cut


A viewable, online gallery the ability to purchase digital files! No minimum to purchase


Engagement session $400

plus tax

4 to 5 hour session post production

viewable online gallery

Ability to download you images

No minimum to purchase

You receive

1-11x14

1-8x10

1-5x7


Package 1 $79.99 

plus tax and shipping

you save over individual picked photos.

2- 4 x 6 Print

2- 5 x 7 Print

1-8 x 10 Print

1-11 x 14 Print

1- 8 Wallets, die-cut package


Package 2 $99.95

plus tax and shipping

you save over individual picked photos

2-4 x 6 Print

2-5 x 7 Print

2-8 x 10 Print

1-11 x 14 Print

2-8 Wallets, die-cut


Package 3 $149.95

plus tax and shipping

you save over over individual picked photos

2-4 x 6 Print

2-5 x 7 Print

2-8 x 10 Print

2-11 x 14

Print 2-8 Wallets, die-cut



Individual photo prices 

plus tax and shipping

This is the basic photos price list  we offer more including cards, personal apparel, watercolor prints and more.